Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Say no To Sugar


The main thing i gave up when changing my eating habits was Sugar. I have always been a person that is crazy about sweets, but where did it get me. I'll tell you where it got me, It got me fat. According to my B.M.I i should weight between 125 and 138. When i started out in Sep. of 2008 i weighted 232. I now weight 170 so i still have to loss 32 pounds.


After cutting out Sugar i could see the pounds start to come off. As you may already know sugar is in every thing, so when i am out shopping i read the labels i try to make sure that whatever i am planning on eating has less than 10grams of sugar in it.


The main way i cut sugar out of my diet was by changing what i drink. Like i said in my earlier post i don't drink coke anymore. What i do drink is water, unsweet tea and an occasional diet drink.



"If you loss the sugar you will drop the pounds."

No comments:

Post a Comment